Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Little Dough Boy

So Stockton just turned 4 months old on Monday! How is that possible? He is just such a happy smiley little boy and he brings me so much joy. But, I can't believe he's getting so big!

He went in for his 4 month check up and he's living up to his name still. He weighs 15 lbs. 1 oz. - 58%. And he's 23.5" long -only 10% !!! What a little chunk. The Dr. said his legs looked like biscuit dough in a can when you pop the can and it bulges out! It's so true. He's got such chubby legs.


Here he is at 4 months old... happy, healthy, and chubby. You can see the bandaids from his shots :(

This video was this past weekend up in Logan at Brady's sister's house. Stockton just loved being in his diaper and was so happy. When I gave him kisses I couldn't believe the reaction I got from him. I'm so glad we got it on video. Turn it up so you can hear it folks. WARNING: It's the cutest thing you've EVER seen!

I tried giving Stockton some rice cereal today. He kept making this face, so I think he hated the taste, but he still ate it and did suprisingly well.

6 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

OH. MY. WORD....could that video be ANY CUTER?!?!?!?! I loved it, what a funny little laugh!!! He loves his mommy!!!
...and those legs...OH! I just wanna eat 'em!!!!! :)

Tiff said...

You little guy is so cute. I love his chubby legs. Aspen is 13 months and only weighs 16 lbs. I love chubby babies, especially boys!!!

Mindy said...

He is changing so fast! Why do they have to grow up so quickly? He's way too cute!

The Mangelson's said...

Oh my!!! That is the best video ever. It sounds like if he was being tickled on his tummy. He is loving it. I honestly can not believe that Stockton is 4 months. Little guy can't get any cuter. I just wanna squeeze him... can I borrow him for a few minutes? :) It made me feel bad to see his band-aid from the shots. I hate that part of the dr. appointments.

Anonymous said...

Great video! Chubby babies are the best!

Sistahood said...

LOVE IT!!! His laugh is so cute! Thomas is totally holding out on us - he won't laugh! Just when he gets really close to laughing, he'll jam his hands in his mouth! What a little booger :) I love your roly poly little man. Chubby babies are LO MAXIMO!!