Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Puppy Bus

The other day Stockton put all his stuffed animals in the laundry basket and was pushing them around. He told me it was his "Puppy Bus." I guess he chose that name because the biggest stuffed animal was a blue puppy. And he loves busses these days.
Then he decided he wanted to get in the bus. He scooted to one side and told me to get in, too. I stood in there with him, but he wanted me to sit down.
I tried to squat down and I lost my balance and fell back and caught this pic on the way down.
Stockton thought it was the funniest thing ever. So he tried to fall out, too. (Sound familiar, Sharon? It must be genetic... trying to fall.)
He could not stop laughing. It was such a sweet moment with my cutie little boy!
In other Stockton news. He loves putting mommy and daddy's shoes. He looks pretty glum in this picture, but he really was excited to be wearing Daddy's basketball shoes.
And here he's got on daddy's earmuffs.
I love this kid! Never a dull moment!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

LOL @ trying to fall. You are a nerd!