Sunday, April 13, 2008

Costing us an Arm and a Leg, but mostly an ARM!

Hello everyone. I'm sorry I haven't posted anything for a while. We've been busy getting ready for our Peru trip! We leave April 25th and we are stoked. But, last week we had to go to the health department to get vaccinations. Brady had to have more shots, because I got all of them when I went to Peru. But, I still had to update a couple shots. But, poor Brady got ready for his two shots, and the nurse had NO MERCY! She just stuck him BAM! And then without warning the other one! BAM! I was watching and couldn't believe how fast and hard she did it. Blood gushed out of Brady's arm, which I've never seen either with a shot! Poor Brady couldn't move his arm for 3 days, and he's got a nasty bluish yellowish bruise. He still has the bruise and he got the shots almost a week ago! I've never seen anything like it! Then he had to go in a few days later for another shot. Poor guy! So all these shots are costing an arm and a leg... but mostly they are costing an arm... Brady's arm! But, it's better to be safe than sorry!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh his poor arm. That sounds awful. I don't like shots so I admire you both for doing it.

Megan said...

Hey Rach it's Megan (Butler) GroverI found your blog I am not sure how. It is good to see you are still alive and well. You can check out our blog at http://www.nolanandmegan.blogspot.com
I hope to hear from you soon. Have a good time in Peru! I wish I was going somewhere exotic!!!

Lacey Sue said...

That sounds horrid! Why did the nurse need to go all "barbarian" on his poor arm!?! Good grief, I am glad it all turned out all right and you were able to go to Peru WITH his arm intact!!:P