Sunday, July 13, 2008

One BUSY Week

It has been a pretty crazy week. First of all, my parents were staying up in Snowbird, using their time share. We went up last Saturday night and had a fun time playing card games with my mom, Brad, and Niki. My mom whooped us all!

We went back up to Snowbird on Wednesday and did all the fun activities: the zip rider, the alpine slide, and we took the tram to the top. It was gorgeous and Brady loved it, and wished he could have a tram for all his hunting trips to give him a bird's eye view to spot deer. And sure enough we saw a deer on the mountain.

Wednesday night, I headed to Girls' Camp. It was my first time going to camp as a leader, and it was very.... different. I just wanted to play with all the girls rather than be the leader. But, it was such a neat experience, and I loved it! I had forgotten how awesome girl's cam is. Although I was very excited to get home and shower.

But, I wasn't home very long. We packed up the same day and went to Brady's family reunion at Payson Lakes. It was gorgeous! We went fishing out on Box Lake and caught tons of fish. We made some pretty amazing smores at night. (Check the chocolate all over Brady's face!) We didn't get home til midnight on Saturday night (or Sunday morning I mean) and I was so grateful to get home and sleep in a bed! But, it was a very fun week.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Wow sounds like a fun week! Is that your Grantsville SPIRIT sweatshirt?! Awesome! I've got spirit, how about yoU?

Rachel said...

Yes, indeed... that is most definately my Grantsville Cowboy Spirit Club sweatshirt! You know I've got spirit!

Megan said...

It looks like such a fun week! I am glad you survived girls camp as a leader. I bet that was different, but fun and a good learning experience. Hey, I have the same sweatshirt but who knows where it is. Go Cowboys!!!

Anonymous said...

Whew! Busy, busy, busy. Glad you had fun and were safe. Love ya!

kabeaner said...

Holy cow! I can't believe you've already blogged about our family reunion! I hope to get to that in the next day or 2. Check my blog out when you get a chance! boisebakedbeans.blogspot.com. It was fun hanging out with you and getting to know you better! I can't wait til next time.

Leeann said...

Hey Rachel! Don't know if you remember me (Leeann Doyle)from school or not, but I found you on Amy's page. Glad to see you are doing so well!

Kendra said...

Love the blog! I am adding a link! It was so fun to see you guys and to spend time with you on Sunday! Rachel it was so great to finally meet you! Have a great rest of the summer!