Saturday, April 11, 2009

Stockton Brady Haider

April 10, 2009 12:04 pm
6 lbs. 7 oz. 19 inches





My contractions started to be pretty regular around 4 pm on Thursday afternoon. I got very little sleep that night and by 3 am decided that it was time to go. We got to the hospital at 3:45 and Stockton was born at 12:04 pm. He is just perfect! He is absolutely adorable and is such a good baby. He doesn't cry much and is eating well, too. I think he looks just like Brady. But, now today I think he's looking more like his mommy. He's got his daddy's mouth for sure and his daddy's hair that pokes up in the back. But, he has his mommy's nose and possibly his mommy's eyes. But, this kid had the biggest feet and biggest hands! In the last picture you can kinda see his hand in comparison to his face. He's got LONG fingers. His limbs are pretty long too. So maybe he has a glimer of hope of being tall! Who knows how we managed that!?

But, we are soooo happy and so excited that everything went well. He is just perfect and we love him to death. He is by far the cutest baby I've ever seen (of course I'm just the mom.) He is definately a keeper! We are just so blessed to have him sent straight from heaven to our little family.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! He is sooooo cute! Glad he is finally here! Lovely Name to!!
( Sharon , Diane , Alison etc english cousin! )

Lacey Sue said...

" 19'' long
6 lbs. 10 oz.
LOADS of dark hair, and beautiful tan skin (like mommy)"
I wasen't too far off was I?!?!? He is adorable, beautiful, and totally perfect. Congrats to you both!!! Welcome little Stockton!!!

Jess said...

Congratulations! I am so happy that both you and Stockton are healthy and home :)

Can't wait to meet the little guy...

Kara said...

Congrats! It is good to know that both mom and baby are doing well. Get some rest, kiddo! And enjoy that little guy!

whitney! said...

Rachel!
I just found your blog and am so excited you just had a baby! He's precious! Congrats! I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog list so we can keep in touch. Mine is www.fostersblogger.com
Congrats again!

Whitney [painter]

Sistahood said...

Another little boy for the MPLN alumni team! Woo hoo! He is a good lookin' boy. Congrats!

Mortons said...

Yah! He is so cute! Congratulations! I can definitely see you in him. That is so exciting.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm glad that everything went well. Have fun with your cute boy(s)!

Anonymous said...

He is so handsome! Congrats!

The Mangelson's said...

He is adorable!!. It was good seeing you, Brady and Stockton. We are so happy for you two. Congratulations!!!!

Lindsay said...

DARLING! :) Congratulations Rach! You'll be a fabulous mama.

jacqlnl said...

congrats rachel he is beautiful

Megan said...

He is the cutest thing ever! Congratulations and welcome to motherhood, it's the BEST!!! He is a good Easter present sent straight from heaven!!! I need to know something. Is he named after John Stockton??? If so, I LOVE that! I am a huge Stockton fan and now a Stockton Haider fan!!! :) Happy Easter!!!

Amy said...

Rachel and Brady,
Stockton is just beautiful! I'm so happy everything went well. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!!

Love,
Amy

Mindy said...

Congratulations, he is adorable and sweet in every way! So happy and excited for you! Let me know if you still want a newborn session! :)

Sharon said...

CONGRATS!! I can't wait to see him! I was hoping to stop by the hospital, but your mom said you would be gone before I got there. So I'll stop by your apartment sometime this week when you are a little more settled. let me know if you need anything! Love you!!

Kendra said...

So cute! Stockton is so blessed to have such awesome parents!!! HOpe all is going well!

Leenz said...

Yay!! Congratulations! Donny and I are so happy for you guys! He looks a lot like his daddy.

Tiff said...

Congrats! He is such a little stud :) Isn't that funny how much they change and you can see different parents in them. Every month Aspen changes and sometimes looks like dad and other times me. Enjoy this sweet newborn stage. I loved it.

Unknown said...

Congrats! We're so happy for you. He's adorable. You have a beautiful family.

Leeann said...

Congratulations! He is just precious!