Monday, June 8, 2009

Our little BLESSING from Heaven


Yesterday was Stockton's blessing day. I was really nervous about the whole thing and prepared for the worst, but honestly the whole day was PERFECT! First of all, Stockton slept for 8 hours straight the night before! He was just a perfect little angel. He slept through the blessing and through the whole sacrament meeting. We blessed him in the Haider's ward in South Jordan and then had a luncheon at their house afterwards. It was a little crowded because everyone had to be inside because it was rainy, but it was so fun.
The blessing was so wonderful, Brady did such an amazing job. It took all my strength just not to bawl my eyes out. After the blessing I looked up and saw Brady look down at Stockton and he was so happy and so proud of his son. It was the sweetest thing. I love the two men in my life. I'm so happy with my little family and so excited that we will be together forever.
We just love our little Stockman!

Grandma and Grandpa Orgill
Grandma and Grandpa Haider

Great-great Grandma Smith and Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Baker.

9 comments:

The Orgill Family said...

It looks like such a wonderful day, I wish that Isaac and I could have been there. Dustin said Brady did a great job. I can't believe how big Stockton is getting!

Love Auntie Rachel

The Orgill Family said...

It looks like such a wonderful day, I wish that Isaac and I could have been there. Dustin said Brady did a great job. I can't believe how big Stockton is getting!

Love Auntie Rachel

The Mangelson's said...

It was so nice to be there. I couldn't hold a tear. Stockton is a sweet little boy and you and Brady are great parents.

Amy said...

He is such a cutie! He is going to have the girls chasing him in school with those beautiful eyes. I'm glad everything was perfect on his special day.

Kara said...

What a good little baby! He looks darling in his blessing outfit! Totally sent from heaven. You look great! Way to lose the baby weight in like 1 day!
Cute Family!

Mindy said...

He has grown!!! Oh, it happens so fast! Cute little outfit!

Tiff said...

What a cute family! Blessings days are so neat. Glad the day went well.

Sistahood said...

Congratulations on getting your little man blessed! It's amazing how nervous a baby all dressed in white can make you - I'm glad everything went smoothly. And I must say - you look wonderful! Absolutely beautiful! Congratulations, mommy!

Lacey Sue said...

What a wonderful day!!! I love the pictures so much fun! And what a handsome devil your boy is!!! I am glad the day went well for you!