Wednesday, June 24, 2009

First Father's Day

It was a very special day for our family since it was Brady's first Father's Day. Brady is such a wonderful Father and he deserves all the recognition in the world! Thank you Love for being a wonderful daddy to Stockton and such a wonderful husband to me!

Brady's mom got him and Stockton the cutest matching ties and a white collared shirt for Stockton. Look how handsome my boys are!

We went to church with Brady's family so we could spend some time with his Dad. Then after church we headed up to Snowbird where my parents are staying for the week. We had a relaxing and casual lunch and visited with family.


Stockton loved Grandpa Orgill. He was just grinning from ear to ear.

3 comments:

Mortons said...

Rachel, Stockton is so stinking cute! I love the dancing video and the matching ties. What a sweet baby!

The Mangelson's said...

That is such a cute picture. Stockton is such a handsome boy. I love the matching ties. But I'll tell you something on the picture where the three of you are together, I can see a lot of Brady on Stockton this time. He got both of your good sides. :) cutie cutie.

Mindy said...

Cute ties!