Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Baby

I love Halloween! I love having an excuse to dress silly and making people laugh. But, now it's even funner with a little one to dress up, too!

Stockton and I showed up at my office to show off our costumes. I was a deer and Stockton was a hunter. Pretty classic.

Then we made our way over to Daddy's office and showed off his real costume. Winnie the Pooh! I'm sorry but I've never seen a cuter Pooh Bear.

Notice the candy in Stockton's hand. People would put the bowl of candy in front of him so he could pick out one, but he was smarter than that, he would try to take the whole bowl! But, he had at least one peice of candy in his hands at all times to chomp on the wrapper!

We hardly had any Trick-or-Treaters, but we did leave for a while to go visit our friends Eli and Max. Max was Optimus Prime.
We ended the night with our annual Halloween tradition: watching a scary movie. Now last year we watched one that freaked me out so bad that I was jumpy for a week. So I didn't want to get too scared this year. So we watched a really cheesy, low-budget Canadian version of Sleepy Hollow. It was so dumb, but somehow I still managed to get scared during the night.

5 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

What a funny little guy!!!! I loved your costumes together AND his Pooh costume!! So adorable!!! Hope your Halloween was a good one!

Eliana said...

It makes me laugh how Stockton is looking at you with the deer hat. He looks like he is wondering what is that but what a cutie bear. I love that little boy.

Anonymous said...

Hello Rachel, Yes I do remember you. Thanks for the note and the update. I enjoyed hearing from you. You have a beautiful family and I am pleased that you are doing well. I just became a grandfather for the first time 4 mos ago. Our family is well and growing. I trust you are finding great joy in marriage and family life. Best regards, Brent Nielson (sometimes referred to as Bishop Doctor Nielson)

Tiff said...

I agree Halloween with kids is so much fun! I love the costume. Cute Pooh bear.

Sistahood said...

That pooh's a cutie! He seems to be clutching those twizzlers very tightly. And I LOVED the hunter/deer combo - themed costumes are THE BEST!!