Saturday, November 28, 2009

Basket Case

So... Stockton was playing nicely with some toys. But all of a sudden I heard a helpless little whimper, I look over and this is what I find....

Somehow he had flipped the laundry basket (with a bunch of socks)over his head! He was so frustrated because he was trapped! But, I couldn't help but laugh and take a few pictures of the incident. (Notice the LONG tongue sticking out.)

I love how he's still trying to get the remote even though he's got laundry basket over his head.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is hilarious! He's not nearly as bugged as I would be with a giant basket on my head. Aren't kids funny?? :)

Lorraine said...

He is the cutest!!

Sistahood said...

I enlarged the picture to see the tongue. It was totally worth it. I liked it so much, I did it Twice :)

Lacey Sue said...

Oh my word!!! The video brought me to tears ;), that little stinker was going to get that remote basket on his head or no basket on his head!!! What a funny little man!!

Eliana said...

hahahahahaha. That is so funny. I love how he is sticking out his tongue. What a funny guy.