Saturday, December 5, 2009

Giving Thanks


We spent Thanksgiving with Brady's family and had a wonderful time. Of course the food was amazing!
Brady carved the turkey.

Stockton was excited for the feast to begin. For Stockton's first Thanksgiving feast he enjoyed some turkey and sweet potatoes baby food. Well, he didn't enjoy the turkey very much, but loved the sweet potatoes.
Love the festive bib from Grandma Haider.

Stockton loved playing with Poppa.


I have so much to be thankful for. But most of all I'm thankful for my wonderful husband and my little darling baby. You are my happiness! Love you boys so much!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Awww, how fun! I had to laugh when I clicked on the picture of Stockton with Poppa, to see his sock falling off! What is with those tiny socks that never stay on correctly?!

Eliana said...

It sounds like you had a great thanksgiving. I'm always amazed at how big Stockton is getting. Where is time going? It seems like yesterday when he was born.

Lacey Sue said...

It looks like you had such a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! Your little Stockton (who isn't so little anymore) sure looked like he enjoyed himself. It's funny, I was going to say the exact same thing as Amy about the socks!! Great minds think alike! ;)

Loni said...

Stockton is so darling! I love thanksgiving and love that you even got stockton the appropriate food to celebrate...so cute.