Friday, April 2, 2010

Couple of Stink Bugs

Stockton sleeps in the funniest positions, but the one that always had me laughing was what we lovingly call "The Stink Bug."

With his little bum up in the air. When I took this picture I asked Brady, "How in the world does he sleep like that??" I just could not fathom sleeping in this position.
Well... the next night I went into bed early. About 1/2 later Brady came in and found this...

He whispered, "Rach... are you still praying?" No response.... He gave me a little shake... no response. He got nervous and leaned down to see if I was still breathing. I was. So he thought it was pretty funny that I had indeed fallen asleep in a very similar "Stink Bug" position while I was praying. So he snapped this picture... still no response. He climbed into bed and FINALLY I moved onto my back. He said, "Rach you fell asleep praying." I was in complete denial, until he showed me this picture and then the tingles started. My left leg was so asleep it hurt so bad!
But, I guess it is possible to sleep like a sting bug. Although I do not recommend it.

3 comments:

Sistahood said...

I am laughing SO HARD!!! Hilarious! He caught you ON CAMERA falling asleep mid-prayer! Classic! I admit....I've almost fallen asleep saying prayers out loud before. Mommies are too tired at the end of the day - give us a break!

Lacey Sue said...

Oh my word!!!! So funny!!!! I love it! That is a picture he should treasure forever :)! Like Mommy like son!!! :)

jason said...

whoaaahh..really funny way of sleeping. . did you really call that a stink bugs way of sleeping?. . hehehehe..nice..