Saturday, March 27, 2010

SomeBUNNY Loves You!

Brady's sister, Holly is quite the character. Literally... she's worked at Disney World as different Disney characters. She has been "friends with" Winnie the Pooh, Chip and Dale, Turk (from Tarzan), and a bunch of others. She does such a good job and loves it. At Christmas time she was one of Santa's helpers at South Towne mall. Well she was so good with the kids that they called her back to work for them again....
















As the Easter Bunny!

So we had to go see her. I was nervous that Stockton would be scared, but he wasn't at all. As soon as he got on her lap he pointed up at the nose, because I've been teaching him where his nose is.


The guy taking photos was not allowed to take a photo for me with my camera, so I did my best to do it myself. It was hard fitting all three of our heads in the shot!
Stockton got to take home some cute bunny ears. He wouldn't keep them on very long, but he thought it was hilarious when I wore them.
Holly was just doing this on weekends and she's not working on Easter weekend, so if you wanted to go see her, you've missed it. But, the Easter Bunny is still there, it's just not her wearing the costume, and her boss said she was the best one! But, it's free. They want you to spend an arm and a leg for some of their photos, but they won't force you.

1 comment:

Lacey Sue said...

What an awesome job :)!!! So cool you got to share Easter with your own personal "bunny friend" Love the pics!!!