Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July

We had a wonderful old-fashioned 4th of July in Grantsville with my family.

Stockton loves his Grandpa Orgill.

And his cousin Brock. (When I first took this picture I thought it was so cute, then I realized that it looked eerily familiar... http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/2011/06/28/brothers/)

Cutie cousins.


Gorgeous girlies.

Here comes the parade!

Stockton loved the firetrucks of course!

Of course there always has to be a few strange parade entries in the G-ville parade, right?

And the returning attraction. I can't believe that horse is still going!

We came back to my parents house for a BBQ and the kids played in the sprinklers. Stockton is throwing his bouncy ball that he caught at the parade.

Gotta love the "sprinkler to the face" face.


Brady had to get in on the fun, too.



We then headed down to the carnival at the park.

Stockton rode on the swings with his cousin Shae.

We came home and did sparklers then sat on our deck and watched fireworks all over the valley. This was the first year that they legalized aerial fireworks and it was CRAZY! There were gazillions of fireworks going off all around us. I've never seen anything like it!

No comments: