Thursday, July 14, 2011

Potty Time!


Stockton has been potty training. He's been doing very well! We kicked off his potty training with a potty party. It was "Cars" themed. When he woke up in the morning I had pictures from "Cars" in the bathroom and I had a "Cars" chart and stickers, and new "Cars" underwear. I also had a gift for him: a potty-training doll. Stockton was so excited for the doll. I asked him what he wanted to name him and he said, "Baby Mud." Stockton taught baby Mud how to go potty and then carried him around with him all day.


Snuggling up with Baby Mud and his new underwear. Each time Stockton went potty I rewarded him with a sticker, a snack, and juice. He probably had 10 juice boxes (Cars themed of course.) Which then encouraged him to need to use the potty. Then by the end of the day he had gone a gazillion times in his potty. It was a great way to start off the whole process.

No comments: