Saturday, March 24, 2012

City Creek Center
















We decided to join the crowd and go see City Creek Center the weekend it opened. It was neat for me to see because the engineering company I used to work for was involved in the project. I was able to go take pictures of it when it was still under construction. So I loved seeing the finished project. (I have no idea why Stockton looks like such a crust in all these pictures. He wasn't in a bad mood. I guess he just wasn't very photogenic that day.)





















The retractable roof!





















I LOVE how they used the old ZMCI facade.

The actual City Creek running right through the shopping center.


We knew that my parents were there that day. We had a hard time meeting up with them, because their cell phones were acting funny. But, we found them listening to live music. I started filming them from the balcony. Just then my mom looked up and saw me! What are the chances? I didn't realize my Uncle Skip and his family was standing right behind them, too!

Stockton and Grandpa playing in the fountain. That was Stockton's favorite part!

Cool too see downtown revitalized.

Afterward we walked through Temple Square and saw the Christus.

Stockton was enthralled. So sweet!

No comments: