Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Blessing Day

Our sweet little Savannah was given a name and a blessing on Sunday, September 30th.  The week before my mom and I had gone together to pick out her dress at Dressed in White.  It melted my heart when I saw it and I knew it was THE dress!  And I made the headband for her. 

I just love it when "Savannah Smiles!"
The blessing went perfectly.  Many family and friends were there to support Savannah on her big day.  She looked beautiful and she was so well behaved.  She was alert and happy during her blessing and didn't fuss at all.  Brady gave her the most beautiful blessing ever!  After the blessing she had the hiccups for a lot of the meeting.  Then she finally fell asleep.  What an angel!



I couldn't  be more proud of my little family!  Why am I so blessed?!

Four Generations

The Brethren

With Grandma and Grandpa Orgill



I didn't get many shots of people that were in attendance at the luncheon at our house afterward.  But, here's a random sampling of people.

I'm so proud of Brady.  He's such a wonderful father and I'm so grateful that he is a worthy priesthood holder.  Such a wonderful example to our children!  And he even wore a pink tie by his own free will!  

Love my little sweetie!

I love this picture because we have video of my dad holding me in this exact same way on my blessing day!  Grandpa got to hold her a lot this day. 

Then she fell fast asleep in this extremely awkward position.  But, somehow she still looks beautiful!

No comments: