Thursday, October 18, 2012

Scarecrow Festival

I took the kids to the Scarecrow Festival. It was so much fun and everything was Free!  Stockton had a blast and Savannah slept the whole time.  So it was great!
Stockton loved the wind sock scarecrow. 

And check out this jack-o-lantern!

Nice little spot for a photo.  Nice pose Stock... he's been way into posing lately. 

Riding the train.  He insisted he ride in #3 because he's 3 years old. 

Big slide!

Bounce house.  They had a ton of bounce houses, so a lot of times Stockton had them all to himself.  

Playing games. 

Getting a glitter star on his face. 

Showing off the glitter star.

You know, the obligatory pose with a corn dog photo?!   He's becoming quite the ham. 

Just as we were leaving I saw my friend Megan Grover.  I started walking up to her with a big grin on my face.  Then I saw her looking at me like, "Who the heck are you?"  Then I realized, it wasn't her.  But, this lady REALLY looked like Megan.  Totally freaked me out!

This was the result of such a fun day!  I think we might be making this a tradition. 

No comments: