Saturday, May 10, 2008

David Archuleta Sightings!

So, as many of you know, I'm a HUGE American Idol fan, and I love David Archuleta. I read in the paper that he was going to sing the National Anthem at the Jazz/Lakers game on Friday, and I just had to go! So Brady pulled some strings and got us two tickets.

So I was so pumped for the Jazz game all day. I listened to David Archuleta on 97.1 in the morning. Then later on, at work we heard a bunch of screams! I looked out to across the street to Trolley Corners, where there are a bunch of radio stations. There was a stretch truck and a police car. I knew it must be DAVID! So I waited in the nearest window, camera ready, and got some shots of David coming out!

Then he sang at the Jazz game and did an amazing job! After he sang, he sat in like the 5th row with his body guard and his family. But, no one would leave him alone. There was a constant flow of people to get his autograph. He was clear across the arena, so I didn't go see him. But, it was just awesome to see him from a distance.

No comments: