Monday, August 4, 2008

Families are Forever

This Sunday we celebrated my mom's birthday (her birthday is actually on the 1st). She wanted a family photo, but not just an quick photo, but nice photos, where we all match and such. But, this made me so nervous, because with so many kids (and brothers that act like kids) it's really hard to get my family to sit still for that long. But, they did amazing! Everyone looked great and they were all very patient! My brother, Dustin, took the pictures and he did a great job. So here's my awesome family!

Please don't make fun of Brady's white socks. I told him to wear them, because he doesn't have any socks that match his new pants. I told him that his socks wouldn't show in the picture... well... I lied.

9 comments:

Amber said...

the pictures turned out great! It must have been the lovely assistant who posed them all!

Amy said...

Wow those turned out so great. Where did you take them? What a beautiful family!

Sharon said...

Oh my heck! These pictures are amazing!

And I didn't even remember that I forgot to reply to your email until I saw them. But it looks like Dustin did an amazing job posing! I love love love them!

Sharon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Tell Brady I love his socks!! LOL!
We did family pictures last week too. Glad to have. Glad to have over!

Sistahood said...

I will not make fun of the white. Can I make fun of the blue? hehehe. Cute picture. You look so happy!

Jess said...

You guys are so good looking :)

Jess said...

...white socks or not...!

Sharon said...

P.S. I didn't know you guys were related to Adam Sandler.