Saturday, August 9, 2008

The New Me!

Here's the old me






























Here's the new me!






I was getting very sick of my long hair but was really only keeping it long because it was easy and I thought Brady liked it. Then one day Brady suggested that I get a hair cut. I was all about it. The truth is I went and got it cut last week, but I hated it so bad, I looked like I was in 4th grade. So I went back in and got it recut at a better place - Salon Donte in Sandy. I had it layered and now I have an A-line. When I told the girl what I wanted she said, "You came to the right girl, my nickname is, "A-line." and she did an amazing job! Now I LOVE IT! It's been so long since I've had short hair and it feels great!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy said...

WAY CUTE RACH! I love it! Wow, what a difference. I haven't seen you with short hair in a loooong time, but that's all I remember you having in high school and I love it. VERY cute and stylish!

Sharon said...

I love it!! So dang cute!

Anonymous said...

CUTE! I'm glad that it turned out great.

RoShawn said...

one word
ADORABLE!

The Watsons said...

I love it! I love short hair because its so easy to do! Have fun with it!

Kendra said...

So Cute! I love it! As does everyone else!

kabeaner said...

You look beautiful, of course! Thank you for sharing it with us! BTW I know what you mean about the bad cut. The same thing happened to me, and the 2nd cut that I now love is an A-line! It's like we're living parallel hair lives!

Lacey Sue said...

I 100% approve!! Then again, I really, really, really like short hair. But truly it looks FAB-ulous on you!! Your workin' it! You look totally beautiful!!!!