Thursday, October 9, 2008

4th Picture

I saw this on Amy's blog and thought it was fun. Post the 4th picture in your 4th folder in your My Pictures folder and desribe it. My computer is out of commission right now, so this is actually from Brady's computer.
This is a pic of a sailboat off the coast of Cancun, Mexico on our honeymoon. Brady and I were on another sailboat very similar to this one when we took the picture. We sailed over to an island called Isla Mujeres for the day. We had a ton of fun, until they broke out the tequila, and everyone on the boat was drunker than a skunk, except for us and a little family with a 5 year old girl. Poor girl! At the time we were appalled, but now we wish we had video of all the gay guys that were dancing around and almost fell over board.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

LOL - thats awesome.

Thanks for the comments. I about died laughing when I read about you and your Michael Jackson fantasy at age six. I think you also convinced me at the time that one of the girls in the video really was you. LOL! We rocked.