Saturday, October 11, 2008

9 Things

I was tagged forever ago with this one, I'm finally catching up to all my tags

9 TV Shows I watch:

  1. The Office
  2. American Idol
  3. So You Think You Can Dance
  4. Dancing with the Stars
  5. Biggest Loser
  6. Myth Busters
  7. Ch. 2 News (in the morning)
  8. Ch. 5 News (at night)
  9. Ch. 13 News Quick cast

(Note: Please understand that I do not watch all of these shows faithfully, I really do have a life...sort of)



9 of my favorite restaurants:
  1. Olive Garden
  2. Red Lobster
  3. Applebees
  4. Chili's
  5. Wendy's
  6. Arby's
  7. Pizza Hut (this usually wouldn't make my list, but I craved it last night)
  8. Desert Edge (in Trolley Square)
  9. Cafe Rio

9 things that happened yesterday:
  1. Got up
  2. Went to work
  3. Went to Staples, couldn't find what I needed
  4. Designed a poster for Shawna
  5. Ate lunch at Wendy's with Brady
  6. Went to Xpedx, found what I needed
  7. Printed, folded, and sealed 60 fliers
  8. Got Pizza Hut on the way to Haider's house
  9. Helped Shawna cut cheese and pickles, and ate most of them!


9 things that I am looking forward to:
NOT snow

  1. Brady's Birthday (NEXT WEEK!)
  2. Finding out what my baby is: Boy or girl
  3. The BYU game this afternoon
  4. Being able to go to church tomorrow and not being sick!!!
  5. Buying a house
  6. Shopping for clothes that fit
  7. For the people upstairs to turn the heater on already!
  8. Family Halloween party
  9. To snuggle my little baby in my arms!!!
9 things on my wish list:
  1. Baby stuff - we've got a crib and changing table, and a pair of shoes, and that's it, but we've got plenty of time.
  2. More energy
  3. My computer to be fixed
  4. A flat screen monitor
  5. A house
  6. A garage
  7. New clothes
  8. Someone to design garments that fit short pregnant women
  9. New brown work shoes
9 people that I tag:

Really people, if you feel like it, do it.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Hi Rachel! I'm glad you found my blog! It's good to hear from you. We just bought our 2nd house in West Jordan. Congratulations on your little bun in the oven! Here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy! Keep in touch!