Tuesday, December 16, 2008

All Grown Up


My little Brady is growing up so fast! Today he took his last final in his under-graduate college career. I am so proud of him for working so hard and for getting a Bachelor's Degree in Business Management.

With graduation and a new baby coming Brady knew that he has major responsibilities on the horizon. He began preparing for a good job a while back. We both thought that he would get on full time at the Church's Audio Visual Department, where he works now. But, with economic downturns, full-time positions are hard to come by in that department. So I helped him design a nice resume and and we practiced common job interview questions. Armed with a degree, nice work experience, people skills, and his stunning good looks, Brady set out to hunt for a job. He sent out his resume to several places and had a number of interviews. There was one particular job that I felt really good about even though it was something new for Brady. It was in the Church's computer department helping to train people and improve the church's database. Brady has worked a lot with the church's data base, so he applied. They wanted someone that knew the database software and had great people skills. Apparently computer geeks aren't the best at client relations. They liked Brady and called him for a second interview. Then what seemed like weeks past (it was really only a week and a day) and they called and offered him the position! They want him to start right away! So tomorrow my little sweetie starts his first full-time job as a Functional Analysts for the Church. We feel so blessed that he was able to find this job right out of school and right before our baby comes. Now my little Brady is all grown up and ready to provide for his family. I love you Brady and I'm so proud of you!



3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow Congratulations Brady! Getting a good job is not something easy in this market, that's really great. Such a big boy, Brady, hahaha!

Lacey Sue said...

CONGRATS, that is SO awesome I love watching the Lord bless people I love with wonderful things! I hope all continues to go well for your beautiful (soon to be bigger) family!!! Good job Brady!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome news for Brady! I love it when the men finally grow up!! LOL! Now he can get me a job with the church here in Riverton. I will need one the first of the year. Good luck Brady!