Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Major Award

I've been meaning to post about this, because it happened over two weeks ago... But, I belong to a group called SMPS (Society for Marketing Professional Services). It's basically a club for all the marketers in the architecture/engineering/construction industry. This year I am on the board of directors and I'm the Public Relations Director. As such, I'm in charge of the annual Marketing Communications Awards. So I did all the planning and I entered something that I designed into the competition.

I entered the "Reaveley Candy Bar" I just redesigned the wrapper, and put some funny little things on the back and wrapped it around a Hershey bar and we gave them out at our open house in the spring.

Well the candy bar won first place in the collateral category. I had to present the awards at the SMPS Holiday Gala, so I'm presenting the award to my boss. Even though I was in charge of the awards, I was not a judge, so I did win fair and square!

1 comment:

Sistahood said...

Mmmmmm...candy...yum! What a cute idea! Congratulations on your award. Also, congrats on three years home from Peru. Can you believe it's been that long?