Sunday, December 21, 2008

Wierd, yet Logical Dream

Okay, if you know me well, you know I have wacked out dreams. But, I think this dream I had the other night took the cake.

In my dream I gave birth to a.... jar of mayonnaise! My little jar of mayonnaise grew up and married ... a bottle of mustard! The mayo and mustard had a baby, and it was a mixture of mayo and mustard. So my mayo/mustard grandchild grew up and married... a ruffle potato chip.

Most psycho and random dream ever, right? It actually makes perfect sense with the translation from www.dreammoods.com . I looked up all the elements of my dream in their dream dictionary.

Birth
To dream that you are giving birth to a non-human creature, signifies your overwhelming (an unfounded) fear in the health of your baby. You are overly concerned that your baby may have birth defects. This type of dream is common in expectant mothers in their second trimester.

Mayonnaise
To see or eat mayonnaise in your dream, represents disappointment in your waking life. It also indicates the occurrence of insults and disrespect in some situation or relationship. (I had been so disappointed over something that had happened that night and someone had told me how huge I was and that she didn't get that big til she was 9 months.)

Mustard
To see mustard in your dream, signifies success and wealth. (Brady just got his new job)

Potato Chips
To see or eat potato chips in your dream, symbolizes your overindulgent behavior. (We had a huge potluck at work that day and I ate tons, and then Brady and I ate at Mexican that night and I way over ate.)

So you see...it makes perfect sense!

4 comments:

Mortons said...

I love it. So random yet it makes so much sense.

Lacey Sue said...

(german accent) ah, yes, my dear! I see, I see...it's all abou the mayo and zee mustard. You must let go of the disappointments, my girl, and have more of the mustard!! Mustard is you crave, oh, and the patotoe chip thing- is just FINE! :) hehehe you are BIZARE cuz!

RoShawn said...

How rude! I hate peoples comments when you are pregnant. Some lady at work told me "wow your face is really starting to fill out". ...What do you say to that?? Uh...Thanks??? Im excited to see your little expanding belly. Thanks for the dream analysis. Pregnancy dreams are so strange!!

The Mangelson's said...

Thanks for sharing your dream. It happened to me so many times when I was pregnant. I dreamed all the time that I was giving birth to either a snake, a dog, or a bird.
I think some people can't keep their comments for themselves when they see someone else pregnant. Just don't pay attention to rude comments and don't let it affect you, you look so darling and amazing. Some people will say things that are not true just because they are jelous. Just keep going that you are going to be a wonderful mom to a healthy baby, that is the most important thing. Love ya.