Sunday, February 1, 2009

Baby Belly

I've had many requests for me to post pics of my baby belly, so here you are folks! This photo was taken last week when I was 28 weeks along. Everything has been going great with he pregnancy, besides the discomforts of being bigger than I'm used to and the usual aches and pains. I was having problems with my tailbone, but it's getting better. I'm just so grateful that everything has gone well and that both the baby and I are healthy.

We got a crib and changing table from my cousin, Leslie, and we got it set up today! I'm so excited! We had to do some major rearranging and de-junking to make room, but we did it! I ordered a cute crib bedding set online, so once it comes and I get it all set up I will post some pics. I just can't believe it's getting so close. We are so excited!

6 comments:

Sistahood said...

Oh my gosh....that is too cute. You are the most adorable pregnant person. I love it! Don't let anyone scare you into thinking the last trimester is pure misery. Yeah, it's hard to bend over (why did I wait to paint my toenails at 36 weeks?) but, personally, I've never felt better. Here's to a happy and healthy 11ish more weeks for you two!

The Mangelson's said...

So adorable and cute!!!

Lindsay said...

CUTEST belly ever!! What a darling pregnant girl you are. :)
Isn't it fun to get everything set up and imagine your baby in the crib? I used to look at Hunter's crib and wonder what it would be like to have an ACTUAL baby in it. :)
Enjoy these last few months - your world is about to change tons!

Lacey Sue said...

You are truly gorgeous!!! I LOVE de-junking my house! There is NO better reason to do it too, than for a new little one!! I am SO excited for you!

Mindy said...

Aww! You are cruising right along! I hope the rest is quick and comfortable for you!

Stacy said...

You are glowing! Congratulations!