Sunday, May 31, 2009

Graduation Surpise

I'm sorry I've been such a slacker on blogging. It's been a little crazy lately. But, here's the latest....
Brady finished school at UVU in December. But, he never walked. His diploma came in the mail a couple of weeks ago, so his mom and I decided to plan a little surprise.

On Memorial Day Brady was out helping his dad in the yard. We set up in the basement of the house. His dad sent him in to get something and we were there to surprise him. We had his diploma all framed, gifts, and a cake. He loved it! He said it was way better than having to go down and wait in line forever to walk across the stage to get his diploma.

Afterwards he cleaned up and we went out for a fun dinner. It was so much fun.






As for other news. Stockton is getting huge! These pictures were from last Sunday. He had the cutest little outfit on, with darling shoes.

Stockton and I were not feeling well this week. But, ever since he got over his sickness he has been the best baby ever. He hardly ever cries and he's been sleeping better. He's just a joy! I can't believe he is going to be 2 months old on Friday!!! It's so crazy.
Also I went back to work this week. I'm only working part time and mostly from home, but it's still hard! It's very hard to find time to get everything done. But, I know it will get better... let's hope.

2 comments:

The Mangelson's said...

Tht is awesome!!! Congrats Brady!!! I love the picture with the three of you. Stockton is a cutie pie.

Lorraine said...

Congrats to you Brady! Sorry Rach you had to go back to work but guess life goes on! Can't wait to give that cute baby a squeeze!