Monday, May 18, 2009

The Week's Happenings

Stockton has just been growing a ton! Last Wednesday I had to take him to the Dr because he was throwing up a lot (he's better now) and he weighed 9 lbs. even! I know he's gained since then, too.

We stayed at the Haider's on Friday because we are house-sitting while they are in Florida. This is a pic of Brady loving up on Stockton at his parents' house.


I tried to take advantage of the daylight at their house to get some good pics, since we live in a dungeon.



Look - BLUE EYES, just like his daddy!!!


Sunday we took Stockton to church for the first time. He was a good little boy! It was so fun to be there together as a family.


Later in the afternoon we went down to Rebecca's in Spingville, we enjoyed the weather out on her porch and I snapped this cute pic of my mom with Stock.


Stockton in his bumbo!!! They say they can sit in them once they can hold their head up- well he's mastered that! He liked the chair for a few minutes while Mommy washed dishes, then got bored.

3 comments:

Amy said...

SO CUTE! I love the bumbo chair.

Lacey Sue said...

It is amazing to me how fast he is growing!!! What a cute little man! And so strong, look at him in that chair- you go boy!!

The Mangelson's said...

Those pictures are so adorable!!! He got beautiful eyes!!. I love him on that chair, what a strong boy.