Sunday, March 14, 2010

Teething, etc.

So this past couple of weeks the life of this little 11 month old has been full of getting new pearly whites! Yay! Yup... teething, one of the great adventures of motherhood. Some of the exciting parts include: Chewing on anything he can get his hands on!
More chewing... and lots of drooling! (That is a magnet from the fridge that he has in his mouth... well it was at one point, the flower on the front is pretty much unrecognizable now with all the drool damage and teeth marks.)

Of course now we have to keep those little teeth clean, and Stockton has no problem with it. He loves to brush his teeth, he'd do it all day long if I let him. Must be his mother's child.

Lots of pain and crying... poor kidlet. Thank goodness for teething tablets, Baby Orajel, and gripe water.

But, fortunately there are plenty of smiles and giggles to show off those new teef.

I love this picture... I can get Stockton to make this face on cue all I have to do is ribbit like a frog. He thinks it's hilarious.
Here are some other things Stockton's been up to lately.
Listenin' to some tunes.

Becoming a sippy cup pro.

Helping Mommy clean!

Getting into some tight spots!

2 comments:

Sistahood said...

I love me some baby Stockton updates!! His face is so expressive! Is it wrong of me to admit that I like the sad, crying face? Teething is no fun :(

Also...I didn't realize that you were a fanatic tooth-brusher. How did I miss this??

Mal and Greg said...

Stockton is so adorable!!! Good luck with the teething. He's getting so big, it's amazing how fast they grow.