Wednesday, September 17, 2008

1+1=3

That's right, we're having a baby! Our sweet blessing from heaven will be here the middle of April 2009. We are so excited! I'm sure that some of you have noticed the neglect I've had of my blog and my lack of comments left on your blogs. The truth is, I'm so tired these days that I rarely get on to visit the blogs. I've been very tired and pretty sick. But, it's all worth it, because we are having a baby!!!! I still can't believe it. Brady is so stoked, and he wants a girl, believe it or not! It's just been a big eye opening experience to realize that Heavenly Father trusts us with such a special responsibility to care for one of his choice spirit children. It makes me watch everything I do and say a little more carefully.

13 comments:

Mortons said...

Yeah! Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys.

The Watsons said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you! It is such a fun but stressfful time so enjoy every second! Congratulations again and just from personal experiences girls are a ton of fun!

Jess said...

EEK! I don't know if you want the word out at work, so mum's the word... unless you say otherwise. Congratulations! I hope you have a girl too, because she will be as beautiful as her mom :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting!

kabeaner said...

Yay! How exciting! Congrats to you. You 2 will love parenthood!

Sharon said...

Yahoo!

Kendra said...

Awesome! After we saw you guys in August, I told JD you need to be parents! You guys are so much more on top of things than I was at your age. I am so excited for you! I hope you are feeling good!!

Lindsay said...

Rach, you will be a fabulous mother. So fun, so vigilant, so YOU. :) What a lucky baby! I hope you'll keep me posted on how things go with the pregnancy. I wish you nothing but health and peace throughout the whole thing.
(...and by the way, I LOVE your new haircut!)

Megan said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you! I love your new haircut too!!!

Lacey Sue said...

AHHHH!!! CONGRATS RACH!!! I am SO excited for you!! I am thrilled, excited, jealous, happy....all of the above!! Take care of yourself, it's real common to get tired the firt trimester! I love you Rach, and I couldn't be happier for you!!!!

Sistahood said...

WHAT?!? YAY!!! I am so excited for you! Hang in there - you might feel crummy now, but it gets sooooo much better (very, very soon). Looks like our babies will be born about a transfer apart :o) I can't think of a more selfless or deserving person to be the earthly mother of Heavenly Father's spirit children.

Leenz said...

Congratulations! You guys will be great parents. Donny and I are thrilled for you.