Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!


It was a pretty fun and laid back Halloween for us. Work was fun because so many people had fun costumes. I went as a prenant nun. But, the "Ping Pong Champion" won the costume contest. We always play ping pong on our breaks at work and people have been taking it pretty seriously. He had ping pong balls tucked into his wrist bands and those are old shorts were found in a deep dark corner in his high school. He looked hilarious. He said he was trying to look like John McEnroe. I didn't know how that was - so I Googled him, and I about died laughing!




Brady's dad grew a pumpkin in his garden that was so perfectly round. So Brady decorated it like a basketball of course. We put it out on our porch and made it look like it was going into a hoop!

We just stayed at home. We hardly got any trick-or-treaters this year. Our friends Charlie and Eli came over with their son Max and as they were walking in other kids saw that there was a door on the side of the house, they just bombarded us. But that was it, we got no more trick-or-treaters after that.
We watched a semi-scary movie - Dragonfly. I had seen it before a long time ago, and that's why I agreed to watch it. (I couldn't watch something too scary, not with my pregnancy hormones... I would have nightmares for days!) I remembered the awesome ending, but I had forgotten all the scary parts, so I was still really jumpy.

2 comments:

The Mangelson's said...

What a funny picture the one with the customes. What a naughty nun hahaha. Just kidding. That pumpkin looked awsome, Charlie loved it. I also love the picture with Max and Brady, Max had a lot of fun last night. The first thing he said when he woke up today was Brady. :) Thank you guys for letting us stop by. We love you.

Lacey Sue said...

I about died when I saw your costume, too dang funny!!!!