Sunday, November 16, 2008

Little Loie

My poor mom had to go in on Friday to have a partial knee replacement. The surgery went well, but she has been miserable ever since. The pain meds just aren't working for her, or make her so sick that she can't hold anything down. She's just been having a rough time. But, hopefully she will get to go home tomorrow. But, the worst part is, she has to go through it all over again next month for her other knee. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. She's been a trooper, but she can use all the help and support she can get.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Loie. My heart goes out her-tell her I'll be thinking about her.

Anonymous said...

I hope she gets feeling better!

Lacey Sue said...

Oh my sweet Loie! I will most definately keep in her in my prayers!! She is such a sweet heart! Good luck to her!