Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Any day now!

So I went in for my almost 38 week check up today. I gained the one pound that I lost last week. My heart rate and the baby’s heart rate were great. The doctor asked if these storms have been bothering me. And YES they have been. All weekend I was pretty uncomfortable and was having a lot of contractions. Apparently when the barometric pressure drops it sends a lot of women into labor. And we've got three more storms coming this week! He checked me and said I’m ALMOST dilated to a 3! And I’m still 70% effaced. He said it could be any day now. Let’s cross our fingers that it’s sooner than later. I’m hoping that was my last check up, but I don’t want to get my hopes up. We’ll keep you posted.

8 comments:

The Mangelson's said...

Wow, that is great! I'll keep my phone next to me so give me a call or tell Brady to call me if you have the baby :) Good luck with everything and I'm so happy for you. I'm glad to hear that everything went well.

The Orgill Family said...

Yay, we can't wait to meet baby Stockton.

Sharon said...

YAY! We will be praying for you and baby Stockton! I really hope that you go into labor soon, so you don't have to be pregnant anymore! The last few weeks are torture, I know.

Good luck! Keep us updated!! Love you!

Mindy said...

Come on out baby!

Lacey Sue said...

keeping you in my prayers!!!!

Tiff said...

Hey Rach it's Tiffany Sperry! Hey are ya?!?! Looks like you are about to have a baby boy. Congrats. I sure he will be such a cutie. I will pray that he will come soon :)

Kara said...

The last few weeks I would run around the house saying, "Come on baby, come on baby." Hang in there, kiddo! He WILL come sooner or later. Take care of yourself this week!

The Joseph and Crystal Albrecht Family said...

Good luck! Hope everything goes well!