Saturday, March 28, 2009

Fuel on the Ducky Fire

So, I thought that writing a post about Brady's rubber ducky obsession might embarrass him a little and maybe hinder his love for the duckies. Nope... I think it just added fuel to the ducky fire. This morning Brady and I were cleaning our apartment. I was in one room and I could hear him bustling around clearing things up in the other room. Suddenly he was really quiet. That's when I got suspicious. I walked into the bathroom and this is what I found....


















Yup, Brady was playing with the duckies! He then asked me very seriously, "What ducky do you think Stockton is going to pick first?" I told him I didn't know, we'll just have to see. He continued to tell me what awesome rubber duckies these are and how they were a "great investment."

Aside from the duckies, Brady was also pretty excited about the baby monitor we bought. He got it out and charged it, then he wanted to test it out. So he gave me the "speaker" part and he went into the other room. Then he started making little baby noises, he made the little baby grunts that he says sounds like a car trying to start. Then he burst into a huge "WAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" I was laughing so hard! Needless to say the monitor works great!

1 comment:

The Mangelson's said...

That is so funny!!! who is ready to be a daddy? You guys are funny