Saturday, March 14, 2009

Whites, darks, brights... BLUES?

So, today I'm washing all of little Baby Stockton's clothes, getting ready for his big arrival. I separated them all out into 4 loads- whites, darks, brights, and BLUES!!! And yes, the blue load was the biggest! I've never seen so much blue in my life! But, I love it! Every cute little outfit or blankie I throw in I have to make some little comment to myself, in baby talk of course. Like "Oh, cute little softness!" "Oh, the cutie little Jazz outfit!" "Oh, the cutie little puppy dogs!" (Yes, everything is cute and little... and BLUE!)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Look at you, already being a cute mom! That is so fun!

The Mangelson's said...

oh!! that is so cute!!! I can't wait to see little Stockton. He is going to be such a handsome boy in all those clothes.

Leenz said...

That's funny! I have the same thing going on at my house- whites, darks and pinks.