Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Trick-or-Treating at Mommy and Daddy's Work

Stockton was so lucky and got to go trick-or-treating at both Mommy and Daddy's work.


I don't know which one is the bigger nerd! I was laughing so hard when I saw this picture! Like mother, like son I guess. But, I'm not just any nerd. I'm a structural engineer... since I work for a structural engineering firm. My outfit is complete with a pocket protector and a University of Utah tie to add to the nerdiness.


The two Sesame Street characters. The funny thing is, this guy's last name is Burt. So it was actually a pretty hilarious costume.
All the Reaveley Engineer's folk in their Halloween garb.

I switched costumes for Brady's work. Their trick-or-treating was a WAY bigger deal and there were tons of people there and so many fun things for the kids!
People had all kinds of decorations and music. Stockton is obsessed with pumpkins. So he liked this little pumpkin decoration.
One section of cubicles was even made into a spook alley.
Stockton loved it. This room was only lit by a black light. Stockton liked it when I smiled at him and my teeth were glowing! He was pretty enthralled!
We saw this tall pumpkin dude on stilts. Stockton very was frightened/fascinated.
Stockton knew just what to do. Take the candy and put it in his "buck-ock" (bucket.) He got all sorts of candy. Most of which he cannot eat... so that means mommy and daddy have to eat it!
Another Elmo? What the?!
It was such a fun day for Stockton. He was way into it. I'm sure next year will be even better!

1 comment:

Lacey Sue said...

How fun!!! I bet it was a total blast for your entire fam!!! I LLLLLOOOOVVVEEEEDDDD your nerd costume!! AWESOME!