Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

Easter morning, we woke up and the Easter Bunny had left eggs all over! Stockton had a ball finding them all!


And he left some new spring outfits and a lawn mower for Stockton.

He also left a spring outfit for Daddy and some Reese's PB eggs! Yum!

Later, the Easter bunny came AGAIN and hid all the eggs that we had colored the night before. This time we had to put them in order to get a clue to where our Easter baskets were.

They were all in the tub!

Yay! Stockton with his Easter basket.

Cutie little cousins.

Handsome boys in their Easter church clothes.

I love this picture just because Stockton is hugging my baby belly. He really loves that Baby Savannah. (Earlier in the day Brady had told me my shirt didn't match my skirt. I was convinced that he was just a man and didn't know what he was talking about, and I only have about 2 skirts that fit me these days so I was convinced that it matched. But, then I saw these pictures, yeah... my shirt does not match, oops.)

Then it was off to the Orgill Easter Party!

Searching for more eggs in Grandma and Grandpa's backyard.

The Easter Bunny made an appearance again this year!

Trying to act tough... what else is new?

No comments: