Tuesday, April 10, 2012

3 Years Old!


I can't believe my baby boy is 3! What a big boy!

Sometimes I just want to put him in a bubble and keep him this age forever. He's so cute and fun. And he always says the funniest things. He's so smart and is learning new things every day. I just love my little man!

I stole this idea from my friend Juli... but I interviewed Stockton and here were his answers. (I'm sure the answers change day to day, even minute to minute. But, these were his answers on his birthday)

1. What is your favorite color? Yellow
2. What is your favorite food? Carrots
3. What is your favorite show? Octonauts
4. What is your favorite toy? Legos
5. What is your favorite fruit? Apple
6. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Dinner
7. What is your favorite outfit? Monster trucks
8. What is your favorite game? Computer games
9. What is your favorite snack? Fruit snacks
10. What is your favorite animal? Zebra
11. What is your favorite song? "Firework" (By Mike Tompkins)
12. What is your favorite book? Superheros
13. Who is your best friend? Kaden
14. What is your favorite cereal? Apple Jacks
15. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play lots of things
16. What is your favorite drink? Milk
17. What is your favorite holiday? "Christmas with Santa, but I like Halloween and see the witches." (Referring to Gardner Village)
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? "I already said that" (Referring to Question #14)
19. What do you want for your birthday dinner? Cake
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? a Baby
21. What is your favorite thing to do? (Wouldn't answer, starting to get bored with the interview)
22. What is your least favorite food? ABC Soup
23. What is your favorite thing to do with your mom? Play games What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Work in the dirt
24. What is your favorite sport? Soccer
25. How old are your mommy and daddy? "I don't know... is Daddy 3?"

No comments: