Friday, February 22, 2008

Lost

MISSING

DUSTPAN

Oxo brand
Red w/ black trim
Okay so... I was swept my kitchen floor tonight and I went to grab the dustpan, and it was gone. So, I looked in a couple of places... nothing. I looked EVERYWHERE, there is no sign of my dustpan. How the heck do you loose a dustpan? You use it, and you put it back in it's spot. It's not like you just leave it laying around the house. I've looked everywhere... under the sink, in the laundry room, under the couch, even outside. It has disappeared. And yes, there is still a pile of crumbs and junk in the middle of my kitchen floor. I will keep you posted on where I find it.... IF I find it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear or dear, I do so hope that you find your dustpan. I hate when I lose things in my own house--like did an invisible person come in and move it? Keep us posted on when/if you find it.

Sharon said...

You better question Muchacho.

Olivia said...

That is so funny! I hate when random things go missing.