Saturday, February 16, 2008

Love is in the Air

This past week, Brady had to go to Las Vegas for 4 days for a convention. That's the longest we've been apart since we've been married. It was soooo hard! He was suppose to get home on Wednesday night. But, because of the horrible storm he didn't get home until Thursday- Valentine's Day. I came home from work that day to find two dozen red roses, an adorable homemade card, and a beautiful necklace waiting for me. Although I was thrilled to get all those fun things- I was even more happy just to have BRADY home!!!! I don't think I've ever hugged and kissed him so much. I had been so worried about him and so excited to have him with me! So I wanted to let you guys know why I love Brady soooo much!



1. He is a worthy Priesthood holder - Brady has always been active, served an honorable mission to Georgia, and knows the Gospel in and out. I love this about him because I know that he that he will always be steadfast. This is important to me, to have someone by my side who shares the same values and will set a good example for our future family.


2. He is ambitious - Brady has always had big dreams and has gone after them. When he was young he wanted to be a ball boy for the Utah Jazz, so he became one. When he got home from his mission he wanted to work for the Audio Visual Department at the Church, now he works there. He had a desire to become a real estate agent, now he is one! He wanted to be my husband, now he is! Whatever he wants- he makes it happen!


3. He is a hard worker - No matter what Brady sets out to do, he does it well. He works hard with all that he is involved with and is very dependable. Whethere it's work, school, or a calling- he will work hard.


4. He is so much fun- Brady and I have found that we just love being together. We are best friends and have so much fun and laugh all the time. I love being married to my best friend!

5. He is ADORABLE - I just about melt everytime I look into Brady's blue eyes. I remember our first date, when I first answered the door, my jaw dropped and I don't think I could keep my eyes off of him the whole night.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Cuter!

Anonymous said...

Oh. . . how I remember that first date. It's seems so long ago and yet like it was just yesterday.

Olivia said...

So adorable.
What a sweetheart!
Love the V-Day gift :)

Amy said...

OOOH! I'm so glad he got home safely! You guys are soooo cute! You need to do the hubby quiz... its on both my page and Sharon's too.

Lacey Sue said...

how precious!! I love it! you deserve him, and he deserves you!! What a darling couple!!