Monday, February 11, 2008

Style of Rach

So... I was going through some pictures and I began to notice that I'm always wearing funky things, so I thought I'd share. Rachel as an Oompa Loompa... the resemblence is frightening.
Rachel wearing gigantic boxing gloves- obviously they didn't do me much good.


This is a picture of "Pre-Mission" Rachel, dreaming of Peru and sporting a missionary tag and leading my demon llama. (Watch out, he'll get you!)

Duh, doesn't everybody have a Mexican Wrestling mask?


I am wearing my 4 year old niece's jacket. And she took this picture. Don't ask me why it looks like I have no neck and my head looks like it doesn't belong to my body.



4 year-old Rach sportin' the hottest Woody Wood Pecker sunglasses at Lake Powell. Hot stuff!



Sticking with a bird theme- here I am in a pink flamingo hat.



Staying in the animal kindgom- I'm a deer in the headlights. (Halloween, 2006)

Last, but certainly not least- This is me and my old roommate Kendra at our radical 80's party. Love the mullet Kendra.










5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh--I can't believe that you put that picture up! That was such a rad party! Oh the memories!

Amy said...

What the?!?! LOL! You are awesome!!

Olivia said...

hi there! I'm new to blogger and found your blog while browsing. Those pictures were great! They're pretty funny. I'll definitely be back.

Amber said...

Hey babe! Where's the one with the crown!?

Lacey Sue said...

Oh my goodness gracious Rachie-poo. I think you are so darn funny! I remember that oompa lumpa picture, great fun!! Your too cute!