Saturday, March 22, 2008

75 Billboard Hits in 2001

Here is how it works: Go to Pop Culture Madness and scroll down to where it lists the decades of Billboard Hits. Then click on the year that you turned 18. Copy and paste the list of 75 hits into Notepad BEFORE you paste it into blogger, so it will remove the formatting. Then you BOLD the songs that you liked when you were 18 and strikout (or fade out) the ones you didn't like or know.

1. Cha Cha Slide - Mr C The Slide Man
2. I'm A Believer - Smash Mouth
3. Get The Party Started - Pink
4. Lady Marmalade - Christina Aguilera, Pink, Lil Kim, and Mya
5. Pop - *NSync

6. I Hope You Dance - Lee Ann Womack
7. U Got It Bad - Usher
8. I Wanna Talk About Me - Toby Keith
9. Hero - Enrique Iglesias
10. Dance With Me -112
11. Ride Wit Me - Nelly featuring City Spud
12. God Bless The USA - Lee Greenwood
13. Smooth Criminal - Alien Ant Farm
14. U Remind Me - Usher
15. Bootylicious - Destiny's Child
16. It Wasn't Me - Shaggy and Ricardo Ducent
17. Where The Party At - Jagged Edge with Nelly

18. Dance With Me - Debelah Morgan
19. Follow Me - Uncle Kracker
20. One More Time - Daft Punk
21. Whenever, Wherever - Shakira
22. Never Had A Dream Come True - S Club 7
23. Nobody Wants To Be Lonely - Ricky Martin and Christina Aguilera
24. Breathless - The Corrs
25. Beautiful Day - U2
26. The Way You Love Me - Faith Hill
27. Bouncing Off The Ceiling - A*Teens
28. Sandstorm - Darude
29. Put It On Me - Ja Rule and Lil Mo
30. Because I Got High - Afroman
31. Livin It Up - Ja Rule
32. Survivor - Destiny's Child
33. Thank You For Loving Me - Bon Jovi
34. Get Ur Freak On - Missy Elliot
35. Stranger In My House - Tamia
36. Hit 'Em Up Style (Oops) - Blu Cantrell
37. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of - U2
38. Superman (It's Not Easy) - Five For Fighting
39. Thankyou - Dido
40. This Is Me - Dream
41. Bow Wow (That's My Name) - Lil Bow wow
42. Start the Commotion - The Wiseguys (HOLY CRAP! This song started playing on my I-Tunes right when I bolded it!)
43. Take It To Da House - Trick Daddy
44. I Wanna Be Bad - Willa Ford
45. My Baby - Lil Romeo
46. Hanging By A Moment - Lifehouse
47. I'm A Slave For You - Britney Spears
48. By Your Side - Sade
49. Fallin' - Alicia Keys
50. Danger - Mystikal
51. Around The World (La La La La La) - ATC
52. Family Affair - Mary J Blige
53. Raise Up - Petey Pablo
54. I'm Real - Jennifer Lopez
55. So Fresh, So Clean - Outkast
56. My Way - Limp Bizkit
57. You Make Me Sick - Pink
58. Angel - Shaggy
59. Clint Eastwood - Gorillaz
60. Turn Off The Light - Nelly Furtado
61. Baby, Come On Over (This Is Our Night) - Smantha Mumba
62. Drops of Jupiter - Train
63. Yellow - Coldplay
64. The Space Between - Dave Matthews Band
65. The Call - Backstreet Boys
66. It's Been a While - Stained
67. My Everything - 98°
68. All Or Nothing At All - O Town
69. The Rock Show - Blink 182
70. Free - Mya

71. Video - India.Arie
72. Flavor Of The Week - American Hi Fi
73. What Would You Do? - City High
74. I'm Like A Bird - Nelly Furtado
75. Freedom - Paul McCartney

1 comment:

Sharon said...

That Easter email was probably the freakiest thing I have ever seen. LOL! I love ya! Hope you guys had a great Easter!