Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The BIG 25!!!

Holy Moly I'm 25! My birthday was yesterday. I think I've reached that point where you would just rather not have a birthday any more. Afterall I'm a quarter century old! But, I had a good day anyway.

My boss walked into work yesterday and he had a cake, and I said, "Oh! You brought a cake for my birthday?!" And he said, "Oh, it's your birthday? Um... yeah... I brought it for birthday. Let's go eat it... but we've gotta find 12 candles first." That little twerp. He's just like an older obnoxious brother!

But, Brady was so sweet, he gave me a cute bracelet to match the earrings he gave me for Valentine's. Then he gave me a SHOPPING SPREE!!!! I desparately needed new work clothes, so we went and got a few things. Then we had a yummy dinner at Joe's Crabshack.

But, thank you for all of you that called/texted/emailed and wished me happy birthday. I appreciate it! I love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UGH! I always think that your birthday is later in March. I'm so sorry!! Sounds like your birthday was fun. Sorry I missed it. I love you though!