Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter

This was a very fun, but busy Easter. We had lots of fun family get togethers.
It started the night before Easter with when we had a Birthday party for Brady's dad, his Grandma, and me!

Then we dyed Easter Eggs... I dyed mine like the Peruvian flag!

The Easter bunny brought Brady some Gatorade, PB Eggs, and a whole jar of Peanut Butter just for himself! He was soooo happy!

Sunday afternoon we went out to G-ville. The kids were so good while we sat down for a spiritual Easter activity. Each kid got an egg and in each egg there was a scripture and an object, and it told the Easter story about the death resurrection of Christ.
Then we did a fun treasure hunt, the treasure was a bunch of Easter cupcakes. We then had the crazy Easter egg hunt. The kids were serious about the whole thing! It was serious business.

We had a quick family pic with all of us... Who's the midget girl in the obnoxious yellow shirt?

We then had to dash to Brady's house for their Easter treasure hunt. At the end we found our Easter baskets, and inside we had clues that led us to our individual Easter outfits. My clue was "Where can you see Kyle Korver life size?" and my cute outfit was behind the big screen TV!!! It was a great day! And we were spoiled!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Love the pics! Thanks for sharing! Let me know next time your fam gets together, so I can come take pics!

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures!

Lacey Sue said...

I love your family! Always have, always will! What a gorgeous group of nerds, a lot like my little fam!!! Thanks for the comment about the race, I think your darling, and could totally do it--seriously--if I can, YOU can too!!! Love you!